Open Source Maintainers Meeting 2023-02-23
Use github alias
- Admins team: @onebeyond/admins
- Maintainers team: @onebeyond/maintainers
- Ulises Gascon: @ulisesGascon
We have a new website for maintainers! see
Repo template as baseline
- See #1
- Iñigo has implemented new templates for Issues and PRs, but it will require some extra work to make it work as organization template (templates location)
Repos with NPM version mismatch
- See #29
- No news
Missing NPM Package publication permissions
- See #28
- It will be removed from the agenda as it is not a blocker
- The current repositories will be migrated to the new Npm org
OpenSSF Scorecard implementation
- See #41
- Ulises has created a Github action
- Next version (potentially next week - as beta) will auto-scope the orgs repos and won't require any effort to maintain it.
- Once new version is released, Ulises will create a PR with the implementation for One Beyond org in the maintainers repo.
- It will potentially require some extra PRs to proactively notificate the new scores to the OpenSSF API.
- Potential plan to Move systemic extension a mono-repo
- We don’t have a full agreement on the need to move for mono-repo approach in the group
- We will need to research about this topic to consolidate a proper discussion (changelogs, git history migration, etc...)
- Github API research
- Iñigo has lead an investigation about the capabilities in the Github Api about to check for configurations in the repos (like branch protection) and seems promising.
- We have many options on how to deploy the checks (script, github action, npx library...)
- Continuous integration in the systemic-Azure-bus
- Betisman confirmed that the tests are depending on a third party infra and they are not available.
- Action: We need to move this to our own infra (Lead by Bestiman)
- Additional action: Evaluate how hard will be to get rid of external infra to run the tests in CI (mocking, docker..)
- Same as usual, in two weeks same slot